Burgundy Radio: Origins (9/1/17)

Steph, Earl, SeaMill, and Vlad are here to kick off the Burgundy Radio podcast! We’ll break down why we’re here and introduce you to the new site. Also, who are these new Avalanche signings, and the stories we’re watching going into training camp!

Soundcloud:

Mixcloud:

Use your favorite RSS catcher or iTunes to subscribe, rate, and review! It helps a LOT!

8 Comments Add yours

1. Rufus_Leaky says:

1:08 Sounds like you guys are confirming the “lazy staff wirter” meme. 😉

2. Just finished the podcast. Nice job, guys. I hardly have time to listen to podcasts ever, but I had to help inaugurate this sucker. I will say, I am so happy to see SBN receding in my personal rearview mirror. I fucking hate that company. So, thanks for all the work on the new site and I’m looking forward to finally ending August with you guys some day. Hopefully this will be the year that August ends.

Liked by 1 person

3. aatkin1 says:

Looking forward to all the new stuff to find on Burgandy Rainbow!

4. CrankE says:

Great transition. The explanation in the pod helped me find this new site. I’m here to stay.

Also, you guys are my favorite hockey podcast. Excited for more and regular episodes to keep me afloat through another Avalanche season.

1. Steph says:

Thanks for listening!

5. rdelecinc says:

I have a hard time with podcasts because my mind wanders unless I’m reading. I had to listen to the inaugural one though! Great job, guys!

Now, could someone do something about the audio??? 🙂 teehee

6. joebtspflk says:

Thanks for the insights at the end of the podcast. The content here already looks more promising than what’s become of the old place.

7. Bill Storey says:

Thank you for sticking to your ideals. Quality is very important.